For extremely profitable price/quality ratios, aim to maximize evolvability for all stakeholders by:
- minimizing the efforts to develop, release and maintain your product;
- maximizing scalability;
- maximizing innovation to happen elsewhere—make it open source and use crowd sourcing;
- maximizing adopting & setting open standards for quality, processes and technology.
- using a tolerant development process
- being open and responsive to easy changes as project progresses
The evolvability quality requirement transcends and includes all other “ilities” like performance, scalability, maintanability, reliability, resilience, and security.