- revisit the issues identified;
- draw out the drivers of change; and
- map them on a large chart showing the interrelationships.
A Big Visible Two-Day Agenda is an excellent visual reference for a training, workshop, or conference.
Each half day is based on a simple 3 × 3 grid with a title. Key:
- Pink—game or exercise.
3″ × 5″ Post-it notes cut into 3″ × 1¼″ strips allow for a landscape text that fits nicely in one of the nine cells. It is easy to move the contents around.
The day before, you can prepare the whole to save time setting it up at the site:
- use sheets of A4 paper with the grid and small Post-it strips;
- prepare four flip charts in landscape orientation with the grid structure—one flip chart accommodates morning and afternoon, each with a 3 × 6 grid;
- prepare the full 3″ × 5″ Post-it notes; you can even already stick them on the flip chart; they might curl up a bit, though.
At the site, stick the four flip charts to the wall, and the Post-it notes to the flip charts.